Recipes and Stories for a Full, Filled Life

John 10:10 - Jesus said, "I came that they (you and me) may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance - to the full, til it overflows.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hot Artichoke Dip



This is a close-up shot of one of the recipes I did at Fox 6. It is in my cookbook, but it's so "festive" for Valentine's Day, that I had to post it.

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ c. grated fresh parmesan cheese
2 T. sour cream
2 T. mayonnaise, not fat-free
1 clove minced garlic
2 T. chopped canned jalapenos
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, (tough outer leaves removed), drained and chopped

Crackers for dipping.

Preheat oven to 350˚. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Transfer to a greased 9” or 10” pie plate. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot with your choice of crackers or cocktail rye bread.

No comments: