Recipes and Stories for a Full, Filled Life

John 10:10 - Jesus said, "I came that they (you and me) may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance - to the full, til it overflows.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Passion

I am passionate about cooking! I've been cooking for family and friends for over 30 years. Our 3 children are grown and moved away, so I've been experimenting more these days. My husband lovingly calls himself the "test rat". It is a position that many have applied for, but since he's my best friend, he got the job!

For many years I've shared, and have had others share with me various recipes and tips. This blog was created to give you recipes and a chance to ask questions and give comments. Periodically, I'll include stories about my life as a Christian woman, wife, mom and grandma. If you're a "foodie" like I am, then you should enjoy this blog!

No comments: