Recipes and Stories for a Full, Filled Life

John 10:10 - Jesus said, "I came that they (you and me) may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance - to the full, til it overflows.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea

This Christmas, how about giving a gift that is always the correct size and you don't have to remember to ask for a gift receipt at the register? It is something that everyone can use--and it's a gift that is economical and from the "heart"! I recommend making a gift basket, filled with your homemade mixes and add finishing touches like candles or Christmas decor. In this basket, I've added recipes from "Recipes for a Full-Filled Life" cookbook. They take almost no time to assemble and are always appreciated.
On the left side of the basket, I've got Cranberry Hootycreek Cookie Mix. Just that alone would make a nice gift--attach the recipe with a pretty ribbon or raffia. Then I've added "Dinner in a Bag" and a Chili Mix--both would be great time-savers on a busy day.
www.allrecipes.com has more ideas for gift mixes. Have fun!

No comments: