Recipes and Stories for a Full, Filled Life

John 10:10 - Jesus said, "I came that they (you and me) may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance - to the full, til it overflows.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Story of the Snowflake



At this time of year, I get out my snowflake cookie cutter. After packaging the cookies in cellophane bags, I attach copies of the following, printed on pretty paper.

The Story of the SNOWFLAKE

It was 1885, that Wilson Bentley succeeded
in photographing individual snowflakes.
His bellows camera was fitted with a
microscope lens to capture the breathtaking
designs. As his curiosity grew, wonder set in,
as each one was different.

Each snowflake is special, no two are alike.
Snowflakes can be a reminder of just how
special you are, for God only made one of you!

“I praise You, because I am fearfully and
wonderfully made; your works are
wonderful, I know that full well.”
Psalm 139:14

No comments: